right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

CORNELL: Resources for BIOMG 1350, BIOG 1440, CHEM 2070, MATH 1110

thewanted10thewanted10 0 replies1 threads New Member
edited July 13 in Cornell University
Hello, I am an incoming freshman who got accepted as a chem major at Cornell and I will most likely be switching to Biology and Society. I want to follow a premed track. I wanted to know if it’s possible to get any resources such as finals, prelims, lectures, notes, lecture slides, power points, or any type of resource because I am free this summer and want to start preparing if possible. I want to get Ready early so please if you have any resources for any of those courses let me know. Thank you!!
edited July 13
0 replies
Post edited by ccadminkris on
· Reply · Share