Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

Fall 2016 Admissions/Acceptances

ddgobarddgobar Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
I know everyone has begun to hear back from CUNYs, I for one have not. My portal says, "application submitted: November 24th, 2015." I was wondering if that changed for anyone who got their acceptances? Also, if you have got acceptances, was it your first (second, third etc.) choice?

Replies to: Fall 2016 Admissions/Acceptances

• SpartanFCSpartanFC Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    I am in the same situation as you, I applied on October 3rd and still did not receive anything. I called CUNY hotline and I was told my application is under review. Schools I applied to are Brooklyn,Baruch, Hunter, City College, John Jay, and City Tech. Hope I helped.
  • ddgobarddgobar Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    Thank you! I emailed Baruch, my first choice, and they told me they were still reviewing my application too, so hopefully we get our responses. @SpartanFC
  • LeandroGLeandroG Registered User Posts: 24 New Member
    I got an email today from Lehman, luckily I got in :D :D , all CUNY's should sent acceptance emails out this week or next week, keep an eye out and good luck to all!
  • SpartanFCSpartanFC Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    I am hoping for this week, since the CUNY calendar says applications are sent out during mid February.
This discussion has been closed.