Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Cuny decisions

Recker12Recker12 Registered User Posts: 83 Junior Member
Everyone else has heard back from baruch,hunter,york and city college but I havent so what gives? Is baruch going to continue to hand acceptance letters or they are not?

Replies to: Cuny decisions

• Recker12Recker12 Registered User Posts: 83 Junior Member
    edited February 2016
    Sorry for being being so direct what I meant to say was.....Is baruch still handing out acceptance letters yet or have they stopped?
  • happy1happy1 Forum Champion Parents, Forum Champion Admissions Posts: 20,630 Forum Champion
    Contact ;the school's admission department and ask.
  • brelsfordcbrelsfordc Registered User Posts: 23 New Member
    I think that's early admissions. Like my friend got into Hunter but he's starting in the summer
  • prelorefpreloref Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    I applied Jan 15th and got my acceptance letter from Baruch yesterday so they're still sending out acceptances, I'm pretty sure they send them out in waves and yesterday was the second wave.
  • cuchitocuchito Registered User Posts: 66 Junior Member
    @preloref I applied January to but I guess my documents didn't get there until around Feb 20th besides I'm international applicant, do you think I still have chances of getting a response ? I'd get it about mid April and I don't think that by then maybe they're full.
This discussion has been closed.