right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Dance auditions Fall 2019

threegirlpileupthreegirlpileup 37 replies4 postsRegistered User Junior Member
I'm sure we're not the only ones putting dance auditions on the calendar for this fall!

So far we have
Dancewave Oct 5-6
George Mason Oct 19
UNC-Greensboro Oct 26
U of Illinois Nov 8-9
Virginia Commonwealth Nov 15
Temple Dec 7

I have to say that this has really validated our decision to take a gap year and wait to audition. I can't imagine doing all of these auditions (and we even crossed a few off the list!) while also trying to finish senior year and go to class and rehearsal.
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Dance auditions Fall 2019

• mom2adancermom2adancer 228 replies4 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    I hope it goes well! That is an intense fall schedule. Hopefully you don’t have to fly to all of those!
    · Reply · Share
  • threegirlpileupthreegirlpileup 37 replies4 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    Thankfully no!! NYC we are flying but also getting to have some NYC fun. Illinois is the farthest but also near family (it’s where I grew up). My dd and I are determined to have fun and enjoy all these trips!
    · Reply · Share
  • mom2adancermom2adancer 228 replies4 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    I don't miss the stress of auditions and all that but I do miss sharing those special times with my daughter. Enjoy!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • calyptecalypte 23 replies1 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    edited August 18
    @threegirlpileup It looks like Temple is auditioning at Dancewave again this year--if you are lucky maybe your dancer will get good news and you can take one trip off your fall schedule! Last year I recall them adding new auditioning schools as the event approached. Best of luck!
    edited August 18
    · Reply · Share
  • milgymfammilgymfam 709 replies13 postsRegistered User Member
    My daughter is signed up for an audition at Loyola Marymount in September and dance wave in October. She’ll be auditioning at Radford in November, most likely.
    · Reply · Share
  • threegirlpileupthreegirlpileup 37 replies4 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    @calypte thanks, I hadn’t seen that! University of Illinois as well! That will definitely help....
    · Reply · Share