right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Zoom classes

milgymfammilgymfam 1559 replies28 threads Senior Member
Anyone have a lead on studios doing zoom classes open to the public (as in not limited to a studio’s existing students- I’m willing to pay for them of course)? Looking for hip-hop, contemporary, jazz, variations. I’m only looking for zoom as my daughter only wants to do it if there is the possibility of corrections. Thanks!
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Zoom classes

• threegirlpileupthreegirlpileup 303 replies20 threads Member
    Ailey extension is doing some classes, as is Gibney Dance.

Two community-based studios near us that have online drop-in classes are Ninth Street Dance and Threehouse Studios (in Durham, NC)—lmk if you have trouble finding their info. Ninth Street has an especially good hip hop teacher and my dd has really liked the contemporary classes at Threehouse.

This has been a fantastic resource: https://www.dancingalonetogether.org/

Hope this helps!!
    · Reply · Share
  • oside2019oside2019 9 replies0 threads New Member
    Tribe99 on Instagram.
    · Reply · Share
  • NavigatingMomNavigatingMom 81 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Dancingalonetogether.org is the best resource I’ve seen. It has everything from ballet to Belly dancing plus many in between. Mine have mapped out a program that is a pretty intense study based on those classes alone!
    · Reply · Share
  • amom2girlsamom2girls 488 replies8 threads Member
    check on Koresh (Philadelphia).
    · Reply · Share