Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Regular Decision let-you-know date?

kitesurferkitesurfer Registered User Posts: 121 Junior Member
edited February 2012 in Davidson College
Hey hey!

To any soph/junior/senior: when do you guys remember was your find out date for admissions regular decision? So I just got the email that said 'By mid-March, we'll send you the codes for the notification on the website, and we mail out the letter the last week of March' or something like that.

So by the wording 'by mid-March' does that mean that they could let us know between now and mid-March (ie, the codes to check the website decision) OR does it mean mid-March?

I'm not dying totally about this altogether, though it's about to kill me. I'm handling all of the pressure pretty well, I've only lost 17 pounds since I applied (kidding, teasing). My newest favorite word is: chillax.

the kitesurfer
Post edited by kitesurfer on

Replies to: Regular Decision let-you-know date?

• JaeDavidsonJaeDavidson Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    The website says April 1st but it said December 15th for early decision, which I applied to, and it came out a day early. I got my code about two weeks before they published it online. You'll probably get yours around March 20th and then check on it every once in a while because they will post whether the dates will change.
    Don't stress I know it nearly killed me!
This discussion has been closed.