right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

chances

tigerlil20tigerlil20 1 replies1 threads New Member
I am wondering what my chances of getting in for fall 2020 are at Denison.
I have a 3.6 unweighted gpa, (can still change by senior year, get higher) I had a rough sophomore year due to health issues, which are all described in the more info section on common app
I am applying test optional
Extracurricular activites:
Model United Nations 2 years
Yearbook design editor 2 years
Key Club member 2 years
On our towns democratic activism group, only hs student, I write blog posts, canvas and get the word out to people
I also volunteer at our local soup kitchen frequently.
I have taken 6 years of french as well as honors classes every year and 6 APs
My essay is very strong
I have visited campus and met with an admissions counselor, not sure if that makes a difference
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: chances

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity