Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

January Students

FolleFolle Registered User Posts: 40 Junior Member
edited August 2006 in Dickinson College
hey, i know most people are probably over at the dickinson site writing about class scheds and orientations and whatnot, but i was wondering if there were any other jan students out there. what are you guys doing for the next few months? thoughts? anyone know when we start doing our stuff? ok then. hi to anyone out there. : D i'm excited.
Post edited by Folle on

Replies to: January Students

• grace_grace_ Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi folle! I was just looking around for other Dickinson January students (or just more information on the whole January program) and found this post... I'm spending my semester working and hanging around in my hometown and doing sea turtle conservation work in Costa Rica. I think it's going to be a lot of fun, but I'm looking forward to college too! I'm so glad I finally found someone else who's in the same boat... If you'd like to talk sometime, my screenname is on my profile or add me on facebook :) -Grace
  • bxianbxian Registered User Posts: 150 Junior Member
    Hi-My S started at Dickinson last week-you guys have a lot to look forward to-I think you will find it to be a warm and welcoming community.

A word of advice-once you get your Dickinson e-mail address (I am guessing by mid-October), check your e-mail every day or so. Dickinson uses e-mail A LOT-their mailings are very well-organized, but they do a lot by e-mail. Once you start getting e-mail. you will get the daily newsletter(the Compass) which gives you an idea of what is going on there.
This discussion has been closed.