right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Is Chem and Math too much? Class schedule

SushiGuySushiGuy 1 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3 New Member
edited July 2012 in University of Washington
For my first quarter as a freshman in UW I plan on taking chem 142, math 126, and fish 250 (marine biology).

Do you guys think this is too much of a workload? If so, what should I drop or change? Drop to math 125, do chem a different year, etc.
edited July 2012
6 replies
Post edited by SushiGuy on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Is Chem and Math too much? Class schedule

• nbr000nbr000 82 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 83 Junior Member
    Science+math+i&s/vlpa is pretty normal.
    · Reply · Share
  • speedsolverspeedsolver 1903 replies16 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,919 Senior Member
    That's pretty normal. Just keep on top of your work so you don't fall behind. :)
    · Reply · Share
  • RaamzicRaamzic 196 replies12 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 208 Junior Member
    That's similar to my schedule except I have english 131 for a third class instead of marine biology. I'm thinking of dropping down to 125 if things get too intense.
    · Reply · Share
  • MasterKuniMasterKuni 94 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 99 Junior Member
    When did you last take calculus and how well did you do? The calc series is pretty rigorous if you're not up to the challenge.
    · Reply · Share
  • SushiGuySushiGuy 1 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3 New Member
    I took calc AB my sophomore year, BC my junior, and then AP stats my senior year.

Does math 126 have similar topics from BC such as the Taylor Series?
    · Reply · Share
  • MasterKuniMasterKuni 94 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 99 Junior Member
    126 mostly covers 3D space, multi-variable integration, and taylor series. I'd say if you took BC, 126 is probably a fine choice.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity