- My GPA is pretty low when it comes to George Washington U's standards (3.83w). I wanted to take challenging courses earlier on, but as a result, my class rank is not as high. I want to continue to take harder classes but work harder to maintain a higher GPA. How much does this matter?
- Should I take SAT Subject Tests? We've never really talked about them at our school, but I see a lot of people taking them on this website.
- Should I take both the old and new SAT? (coming up this spring 2016)
- I am worried about how my constant joining and dropping out of extracurriculars looks. I joined a lot of them this year and quit some to keep up with school (and partially because I lost interest). Will this affect my application?
- My intended major is public health. People have said that colleges want to see that your extracurriculars should reflect your major, but mine really don't. For Model UN, I hope to join the World Health Organization, and in Speech and Debate, I plan to do an event that deals with politics, and dabble in Congressional Debate. I think these things relate, but loosely. Is it enough?
- I took my AP test for US History, and I'm pretty sure I got a terrible score on it. How will this affect my chances?
Thank you so much!