right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

USC or WPI

dars91dars91 0 replies2 threads New Member
edited May 2016 in International Students
Hi, I’m an international student that is pursuing a master degree in CS. I was offered full tuition waiver to attend WPI and 10,000 per year from USC. I currently have a scholarship that would give me a monthly stipend of 1,800 if I choose WPI (which I think is way more than enough) or it could pay the rest of USC tuition but I would have to ask for a loan in order to cover living expenses and life in LA isn’t that cheap. I have in mind studying a phd someday and I thought that going to USC would be the best option for this, but since my scholarship have a restriction that won’t allow me to work in the US until I return home and salaries here aren’t that high it would take sometime to get rid of the loan. Which university do you think I should chose?
edited May 2016
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: USC or WPI

• katliamomkatliamom 13304 replies169 threads Senior Member
    Go to WPI. It's hard to get full tuition waivers for Master's programs, so don't miss this opportunity.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity