right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• momofsenior1momofsenior1 7274 replies56 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    First day of my baby's second year of college. I'm dying for a first day of school selfie. I miss not being there to see her off.
    Also praying for another good year for her. She couldn't be more excited about her class schedule but it sounds like hell on earth to me.
    · Reply · Share
  • ChedvaChedva 18865 replies11634 threadsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    So let me get this straight - in order not to bother our clients to give us a necessary piece of information which they have readily available, you want us to search for it using tools we don't have access to, which will both delay our ability to respond to their requests and reduce the amount of time we have available to work on other projects? Just checking.
    · Reply · Share
  • MaineLonghornMaineLonghorn 38447 replies2106 threadsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    I can't believe your Facebook name is "TheJohn Doe." Just because you played Major League Baseball, ha (maybe it's a little jealousy on my part - he was such a goof-off in high school I assumed he would end up pumping gas, but instead he got a multi-million dollar contract...).
    · Reply · Share
  • oregon101oregon101 5505 replies136 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    1. I really disliked the fancy Dover sole recipe I tried tonight. But I have learned as long as you think it is great to keep my mouth shut! LOL I will never ever make it again.
    2. I dread your fasting and colonoscopy on Wed. You really will suffer and I will along with you.
    3. Thank you for asking me if I want to travel somewhere this winter. If I do I now realize I must plan every single solitary thing that needs to be planned. Just not sure anything is calling to me enough to do it all again. But thanks for the thought.
    · Reply · Share
  • threebeansthreebeans 718 replies33 threadsRegistered User Member
    It feels better to care than to not care, but once again it's so one sided that I'm tempted to block you rather than wait for you
    · Reply · Share
  • BunsenBurnerBunsenBurner 38923 replies468 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    One down, 99 more to go.
    · Reply · Share
  • MaineLonghornMaineLonghorn 38447 replies2106 threadsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    I know Maine relies on tourism for a lot of its economy, but I will be very happy when this tourist season is over. It feels like more of an invasion than usual this summer.
    · Reply · Share
  • Youdon'tsayYoudon'tsay 19209 replies459 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    For a smart kid you sure do some dumb things.
    · Reply · Share