Please note that there will be maintenance work done at 9:00am ET Friday, June 22nd. While it is very unlikely, this may result in 15 minutes maximum of downtime. Thank you in advance for your understanding!
I'm sure this has been covered somewhere else, but I can't find it and I've been in circles around the UChicago website.
Waitlist decisions come after May 1st: does that mean that if I choose to stay on the waitlist, I can't commit to another school? Or, if I choose to commit to somewhere else, can I back out on that if I get into Chicago? I'm confused about the whole process in general, because it would be absurd if I had to give up another school just for a slim chance at Chicago.
Honestly, though, I don't think that I'll either get in. Nor do I desperately want to go to Chicago: I like my other schools better. I might just take myself off the waitlist and give better odds to those who are in love with the school. (: