Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Where do you find Federal Verification Statement form?

Beretta9mmBeretta9mm Registered User Posts: 599 Member
edited March 2010 in Emory University
Yeah, it says "Federal Verification Statement. This form can be downloaded from our website at Emory University Office of Financial Aid. The form can be found under your specific career information."

But I have no idea where the "specific career information" section is after you go to that site.

Replies to: Where do you find Federal Verification Statement form?

This discussion has been closed.