right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

An ED Vigil

angelnikki1angelnikki1 458 replies52 threads Member
edited November 2004 in Princeton University
Hi guys! I applied early to Columbia and we've been talking about having a chatroom on Dec. 9 and 10 sort of as a support group as we wait for ED admissions decisions. I thought it would be cool and some others seem to agree that we should invite all the ivys. It'll be interesting to see whose results come first and it'll be nice to have big group of people who are all in the same boat! If anyone on this board is interested, I can post something next week with more information.

Good luck everyone!!

xox
edited November 2004
6 replies
Post edited by angelnikki1 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: An ED Vigil

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity