right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Who is applying EA, ED 2012-???

Replies to: Who is applying EA, ED 2012-???

• 5brownies5brownies 33 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
    Good luck to everyone still waiting for mail today.
    · Reply · Share
  • skier29skier29 385 replies12 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 397 Member
    My thoughts are with all of you and hoping for big yellow packets in your mailboxes! Good luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • pennyalexpennyalex 9 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 9 New Member
    Here's to hoping everyone has resolution today and that there are lots of big envelopes!
    · Reply · Share
  • imgallagherimgallagher 34 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
    Hey everyone what do the "big envelopes" look like??Can someone give me a description of it;I know its quite funny but I would really like to know.I am still waiting for the decisions :)
    · Reply · Share
  • eehlaunaeehlauna 101 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 107 Junior Member
    imgallagher-- even you haven't received anything?
    · Reply · Share
  • CChopefulmamaCChopefulmama 6 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 6 New Member
    It's a large white envelope with Office of Admission in the return address. It will be quite firm due to the yellow folder inside. Good luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • imgallagherimgallagher 34 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
    eehlauna- nope I have not received it yet.I think we will get it tomorrow
    · Reply · Share
  • eehlaunaeehlauna 101 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 107 Junior Member
    yeah.. lets hope so.. or else we will have to wait till monday to find out!
    · Reply · Share
    just found out that my decision was mailed on 8th december. Admission officer said it takes 1 week to come to my place and they have sent it through normal mail and not FedEx. Not a good feeling. Will have to check my POB tomorrow. Can't sleep tonight!
    · Reply · Share
  • 5brownies5brownies 33 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
    crazy torture waiting!!!!! Does anyone else know if on their applicants basecamp page they can click on areas to sign up for teams etc? Some people are saying last week they could not click on icons to sign up for areas of interest but now they can. I know I sound cookooo.
    · Reply · Share
  • pennyalexpennyalex 9 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 9 New Member
    5brownies-- of course you're not cuckoo! Just anxious for an answer!! My D's base camp page doesn't look any different than it did before her acceptance.. Nothing about congrats etc. she was always always able to open "interests" links...
    · Reply · Share
  • 07DAD07DAD 5102 replies67 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5,169 Senior Member
    Just dropped in. WOW!!!!!

There are now 13,500+ views of this thread. It seems impossible to me that only 5 or 6 College Confidential viewers have received anything from CC about ED applications.
    · Reply · Share
    nothing in the mail today. ??? please advise.
    · Reply · Share
  • colocollcolocoll 7 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 8 New Member
    My mail just got here in LA, but there was nothing from CC
    · Reply · Share
  • skier29skier29 385 replies12 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 397 Member
    so very sorry for those of you with long waits. Still sending out all positive thoughts.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity