right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

help

edemboi85edemboi85 33 replies48 threads Junior Member
edited November 2005 in University of Washington
Good day. I was wondering whether a 3.5-3.6 GPA and above will be enough for an international student (and out of state:to transfer to your college). I am currently going to school in Wisconsin and I want to know if a 3.5 GPA is enouigh to transfer as a business major. Please I will like to know. Thank you
edited November 2005
2 replies
Post edited by edemboi85 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: help

• edemboi85edemboi85 33 replies48 threads Junior Member
    anyone please
    · Reply · Share
  • chloecat16chloecat16 182 replies52 threads Junior Member
    Well....I think you should definetly apply and have a shot. But, I really am not the best person to ask b/c I only really know stuff about Freshman admissions. Plus I've heard that the U is really wierd about Transfer admission...but I say go for it!!!!! You have nothing to lose and your GPA isn't bad...good luck!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity