Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

these scholarships

DarKRainDarKRain Registered User Posts: 29 New Member
edited September 2012 in Financial Aid & Scholarships
Can any1 tell me more abt these scholarshps?? How to apply wen to apply and eligiblity? I am a permanent resident but have studied outsid america till 12th grade..i wiish to come and study in the states for my bachelors..pls tel me more..eligiblity n stuff
Post edited by DarKRain on

Replies to: these scholarships

• mom2collegekidsmom2collegekids Forum Champion Financial Aid, Forum Champion Alabama Posts: 83,927 Forum Champion
    How can we tell you about "these scholarships" when we have NO IDEA which scholarships you're asking about?

Coming to study in the US is very expensive. Unless you have very high stats and get into a school that gives full need aid, then it's likely that you'll only be able to afford to go to school here if your parents pay for most/all of the costs.

The best scholarships are from the COLLEGES that award them. Those are for all four years. Other scholarships are often for small amounts and ONLY for frosh year.
  • DarKRainDarKRain Registered User Posts: 29 New Member
    i meant the gates n cococola ones which are mentioned on this site..had never heard of them before so im asking
  • patsmompatsmom Registered User Posts: 4,477 Senior Member
    If you click on the heading for the forum for that particular scholarship, you will see that the first post is a sticky that describes everything you need to know. Also, Google is your friend.
This discussion has been closed.