Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Stanford 2018 REA Results ONLY Thread
Good luck to everyone. Decisions come out in about a week. Please don't post here unless its an actual decision. Use the template below69 replies
- SAT I (breakdown):
- SAT II:
- Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0):
- Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable):
- AP (place score in parenthesis):
- IB (place score in parenthesis):
- Senior Year Course Load:
- Major Awards (USAMO, Intel etc.):
- Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis):
- Job/Work Experience:
- Volunteer/Community service:
- Summer Activities:
- Essays (rating 1-10, details):
- Recommendations (rating 1-10, details):
- Teacher Rec #1:
- Teacher Rec #2:
- Counselor Rec:
- Additional Rec:
- State (if domestic applicant):
- Country (if international applicant):
- School Type:
- Income Bracket:
- Hooks (URM, first generation college, etc.):
- Why you think you were accepted/waitlisted/rejected:
- Where else were you accepted/waitlisted/rejected:
Post edited by MasterYster on
This discussion has been closed.