Join us for a LIVE webinar Thursday, June 11 at 7pm ET to hear from students on how COVID-19 impacted their college plans and current on-campus experiences. Zai, Ethan, and Rohan will share information about their college and application experiences. REGISTER NOW!
College Confidential stands united with African American students and their families against racial injustice and in pursuit of higher education and equality in America.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Zai Dawodu overcame a low GPA to get into top schools like Northwestern or NYU. She'll be attending Northwestern to study Computer Science. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our June Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.
Stanford 2018 REA Results ONLY Thread
Good luck to everyone. Decisions come out in about a week. Please don't post here unless its an actual decision. Use the template below69 replies
- SAT I (breakdown):
- SAT II:
- Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0):
- Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable):
- AP (place score in parenthesis):
- IB (place score in parenthesis):
- Senior Year Course Load:
- Major Awards (USAMO, Intel etc.):
- Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis):
- Job/Work Experience:
- Volunteer/Community service:
- Summer Activities:
- Essays (rating 1-10, details):
- Recommendations (rating 1-10, details):
- Teacher Rec #1:
- Teacher Rec #2:
- Counselor Rec:
- Additional Rec:
- State (if domestic applicant):
- Country (if international applicant):
- School Type:
- Income Bracket:
- Hooks (URM, first generation college, etc.):
- Why you think you were accepted/waitlisted/rejected:
- Where else were you accepted/waitlisted/rejected:
Post edited by MasterYster on
This discussion has been closed.