right arrow
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: 10s4life just graduated from UCLA with a degree in electrical engineering. He'll answer questions about his experience at UCLA or the college admissions process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Junior year schedule help??

CamilouiseeCamilouisee 185 replies23 threads Junior Member
so I thought I had my mind set for my schedule, but I literally just had a slight change of mind, so I was wondering if you guys could give any advice on my options

option 1:
APUSH
AP English Lang.
AP Calculus AB
AP Physics C
AP Computer Science
Spanish 3

option 2:
APUSH
AP Calculus AB
AP Physics C
AP English Lang,
Anatomy/ Physiology
Spanish 3
7 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Junior year schedule help??

• CamilouiseeCamilouisee 185 replies23 threads Junior Member
    By the way I want to major in biology/ pre-med. & my top 2 colleges are UCLA, UC Berkeley
    · Reply · Share
  • TotallyTrudyTotallyTrudy 360 replies33 threads Member
    I'd do option 2 since anatomy is more related to what you want to study. And 5 APs is a lot! It's one thing to take the class, and it's another to excell in them. Good luck with making your decision!
    · Reply · Share
    Thanks. Anyone else have any suggestions?
    · Reply · Share
  • skieuropeskieurope 41014 replies7676 threads Super Moderator
    Take the one that interests you more.
    · Reply · Share
  • AsianDoctorAsianDoctor 249 replies113 threads Member
    we don't even know how smart you are, so it would be difficult to assess whether or not you should take those classes.
    · Reply · Share
  • CornballCornball 170 replies1 threads Junior Member
    Do you have any programming experience? Programming is kinda a "you get it immediately" or "you struggle for months and finally grasp the basics" kind of subject. If your interests are in bio I would go anatomy, as you'd probably like it more.
    · Reply · Share
    I have a 4.5 gpa & last year I took 2 honors & 2 APS which was the hardest schedule I could take. I got 2 B's first semester because I slacked off, but I got my study habits down second semester and got straight A's. Just a little background & I've just recently started learning java and I like it.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity