right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

***OFFICIAL AP Environmental Science 2015 Thread***

1234568»

Replies to: ***OFFICIAL AP Environmental Science 2015 Thread***

• AimHighSoarHighAimHighSoarHigh 12 replies5 threads New Member
    I'm still alive.... I think.... So... the moment I opened the test booklet I was like um ... you expect me to know the answer to that?? ... 87 minutes later, after "answering" all the questions, I felt a *bit* easier....But guys come on....Did you really think it was easy?? The FRQ was wonderful, but the MCQ uh-uh... I used crash course, I memorised and understood everything....I even tried out past exams and got 5's.....But THIS!! Do you think the curve will be generous? Expecting a 65% on the MCQ, and 85% on the FRQ....but I can't build the courage to plug those numbers onto an AP score calculator.... :(
    · Reply · Share
  • skieuropeskieurope 40103 replies7414 threads Super Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Can't ban me like you banned her, huh? After all, I'm doing nothing wrong
    Actually, you are. Discussing moderator actions is a violation of Terms of Service.
    Out of respect for both moderators and policies, discussion of moderator actions and forum policies is welcomed via private message or e-mail; these issues are off-topic for the forums.
    Plus iceprincess1 and icequeenforever are the same person, also a ToS violation.
    Multiple registrations by the same individual without written permission from CollegeConfidential.com are not allowed.
    https://auth.collegeconfidential.com/module.php/hobsonspolicies/policy.php?policy=tos
    edited May 2015
    Post edited by skieurope on
    · Reply · Share
  • replicareplica 0 replies0 threads New Member
    I thought it was really easy! The FRQ was relatively simple and I thought I nailed all my responses, so I'm hoping for a 5.
    · Reply · Share
  • carnivalkidcarnivalkid 4 replies0 threads New Member
    i thought the FRQs were supposed to be released?
    · Reply · Share
  • picuberootpicuberoot 224 replies17 threads Junior Member
    The FRQ questions are online now!
    · Reply · Share
  • carnivalkidcarnivalkid 4 replies0 threads New Member
    when do the scoring guidelines release?
    · Reply · Share
  • skieuropeskieurope 40103 replies7414 threads Super Moderator
    when do the scoring guidelines release?
    End of July/Beginning of August
    · Reply · Share
  • BluebootyBluebooty 1 replies1 threads New Member
    When I finished the exam, I felt confident. It's now that I realize I got many questions wrong on the MC :((
    · Reply · Share
  • ZealousStudentZealousStudent 39 replies4 threads Junior Member
    I ended up reading Crash Course the day before. It literally taught me everything I needed to know imo. Fingers crossed for that 5! Anyone have answers for the FRQs?
    · Reply · Share
  • mattpickmattpick 15 replies0 threads New Member
    If anyone has an.... outside discussion.... going on, let me know.
    · Reply · Share
  • spincrusspincrus 33 replies7 threads Junior Member
    I am going to take Env sci 2 days later and I've only Princeton Review book. Do you guys think can I nail it if I read princeton review in 2 days?

also is my exam will be same with yours?
    · Reply · Share
  • AuntPolAuntPol 9 replies1 threads New Member
    The make up test seemed really hard today. I've gotten 4's and 5's on practice exams but I will be surprised if I get above a 1 on this. Everyone in my class thought the original was easy too. Those of us in the make up did not. UGH.
    · Reply · Share
  • puretruthpuretruth 53 replies9 threads Junior Member
    @AuntPol really? I felt it was OK, at least much easier than the 2008 release practice exam. What form did you have?
    · Reply · Share
  • haal2014haal2014 28 replies0 threads New Member
    Do you still have the List that your teacher gave you to stud for APES. Can you share it please.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity