Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Move in day

2»

Replies to: Move in day

• stargirl3stargirl3 Registered User Posts: 3,402 Senior Member
    I go back to school this Sunday, and I am super excited! I haven't really started packing, but I never exactly unpacked my dress code clothes anyway. ;)

Each student gets two big bins for summer storage, and when I filled them in June, I was like, "I'll remember what I have in here." Three months later, I have no idea what's in my bins! Lesson learned: take pictures.
  • payn4wardpayn4ward Registered User Posts: 3,051 Senior Member
    Yup, definitely. We had hard time remembering what we stored at school (5 boxes), what we threw away (shaving creme, shampoo), what we brought home and then where we put them at home (dress clothes/ties/shoes.) 8-}

So apparently we did not throw away febreze can but stored it at school and we bought a new bottle, so he has 2 febreze cans in his room. At this rate, he will have 4 febreze at senior year. :))

I am still looking for his TI 83+ calculator from middle school days. He has his newer TI Nspire with him, but may need TI 83+, e.g. when taking ACT next year.
    But then, I bought 3 of them over the years, so if the third one doesn't surface, the older one will do.
  • GMC2918GMC2918 Registered User Posts: 912 Member
    SUCH a good idea @stargirl3 !!! Will tell DD to do that this Spring. The end of the year is such mayhem...
2»
This discussion has been closed.