right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

High School Class of 2018

Replies to: High School Class of 2018

• dancinginastormdancinginastorm 98 replies6 threads Junior Member
    @writergirl0316 Lady Bird is so amazing!!! I loved it so much, especially since its relatable at this point in our lives :P
    · Reply · Share
  • ak2018ak2018 3138 replies14 threads Senior Member
    @Marg532 That sounds horrible! Hope you're okay now.

In terms of my life right now, it's pretty okay. I'm applying to my last college in two days and my Robotics mentoring ends in ten days. I also have two retake A LOT of Calculus assignments.
    · Reply · Share
  • 18college111118college1111 192 replies29 threads Junior Member
    I've been deferred for a school. Should I send them my 800 Math level 2 score, or just mention it in the "deferred students" form that I have to fill out?
    · Reply · Share
  • frazzledazzlefrazzledazzle 834 replies10 threads Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm over the moon right now! I got a 71 on my AP Physics test yesterday, which isn't a great score but it's the best I've done all year by 11 points!! I thought I was going to do horrible since it included SHM, but I did better than I thought! I even got 14/15 on one of the free responses (the one that was SHM lmao). A 71 isn't great, but considering AP Physics has been a challenge for me this year and the tests are hard, I consider it to be a massive success. I just wanted to share this since I'm so happy right now!!!
    edited January 2018
    · Reply · Share
    @18college1111 I would send a score report and mention it in the form so they know to look for it.
    · Reply · Share
  • carmen00carmen00 297 replies13 threads Member
    As an Eagles fan, it’s been a good day!

I’m so ready for graduation, guys. A bunch of people from my school are graduating in a week. I kinda wish I were too! I technically could have, but I think it’s better for me to take college courses next semester bc they’re all free/cheap.
    · Reply · Share
  • Marg532Marg532 440 replies8 threads Member
    So it's day 2/3 of my 3 day weekend and yesterday was super productive but so far I haven't done anything that I scheduled to do because I laid in bed on my phone for an hour and a half this morning whOOPS! Plus I have a 4 hour guard practice tonight and I'm coming down with something so that's not going to be any kind of fun :)) I'm going to try and do some essays for different scholarship apps today, though. Wish me luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • MNgurl101MNgurl101 101 replies3 threads Junior Member
    I kept getting 79-ish percent on the multiple choice sections of my college chem tests but I've consistently gotten 93%+ on my short answer parts and it's super weird because it's basically the same stuff and the short answer is actually harder :))
    · Reply · Share
  • ski_racerski_racer 695 replies28 threads Member
    My first physical therapy appointment is tomorrow! Send some good vibes!
    · Reply · Share
  • writergirl0316writergirl0316 606 replies21 threads Member
    Apparently, most schools are releasing results on April 1st, while Ivies are March 28th, so they'll be among my very first decisions. Yikes.
    · Reply · Share
    @writergirl0316 My first RD decision is going to be MIT on Pi Day. Yikes for sure.
    · Reply · Share
    I just got my hair cut again after trying to grow it back out to see if I wanted it long again. I got an undercut pixie and it's so adorable! It just boosted my morale! Super excited for life again :)) it's amazing what a haircut can do
    · Reply · Share
  • ak2018ak2018 3138 replies14 threads Senior Member
    Just submitted my last college app to Carleton! I'm so happy to be done!
    · Reply · Share
  • pastelrainpastelrain 178 replies7 threads Junior Member
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the High School Life forum...haha. I've been hanging around the art school thread. I've submitted all my apps and portfolios, the wait is nerve-wracking...

Also, it's kind of snowing here in Houston. Second time in the span of a year...it's crazy.
    · Reply · Share
    @pastelrain Welcome!

Just submitted my application to the University of Michigan! After applying to now 11 schools, I think I'm done. And I will probably hear back from University of Colorado this week, which is both exciting and scary.
    · Reply · Share
  • pastelrainpastelrain 178 replies7 threads Junior Member
    @frazzledazzle Wishing you the best! I applied to fourteen schools...a bit too much but lol, I'm indecisive. I've heard back from five and thankfully they've all been acceptances. Crossing my fingers hoping the streak continues.
    · Reply · Share
    My favorite thing ever right now is that I have 5 scholarship applications due between the 30th of this month and February 7th... Most of them being 1/31 or 2/1 ugh!!!
    · Reply · Share
    Very random, but do any of you guys play HQ? I just won $38! :)
    · Reply · Share
  • MangoLover11223MangoLover11223 264 replies15 threads Junior Member
    @writergirl0316 I LOVE THAT GAME I’ve been playing for a week and I’m basically addicted. congrats on the win hahaha
    · Reply · Share
    My AP Econ teacher got me addicted! He has the whole class play in the last 5 minutes of class (we run until 3:05). Thanks! Tonight's final question was about very early American history -- the proposed 14th colony. @MangoLover11223
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity