Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Lawrenceville Interview with the Dean of Admissions

13»

Replies to: Lawrenceville Interview with the Dean of Admissions

• snapchatsnapchat Registered User Posts: 214 Junior Member
    @Cristian007 Approximately 10. PA, NMH, Concord, SPS, etc.,
  • Cristian007Cristian007 Registered User Posts: 70 Junior Member
    @snapchat did you apply to any of the schools I applied to (Taft, Loomis, Exeter, Choate, Lawrenceville, FVS)? We should definitely meet up if we end up going to the same school. Do you trade more on the fundamental or technical side?
    Sadly, I didn't apply to any of those schools. I trade technically for crypto because it's not attached to the economic cycle, per se. Crypto's price is dependent on the developers actions and the hype with that coin only.
    @snapchat Interesting point. I'm pretty hesitant on trading cryptos as I implement both, fundamental and technical strategies. Thus, making it very difficult for me to predict where crypto prices will go as they are solely based on hype (supply and demand) and actions/decisions instituted by obscure private individuals (most times). However, I'd love to get into it, if I figure out how cryptos actually function and react to a multitude of events. Best of luck to you and your trading!
    @snapchat Also, it's too bad we didn't apply to any of the same schools. Damn, I should've applied to Andover... I was hoping to find someone else, like me, that is interested and successful in the financial markets! However, I wish you the best of luck in your decisions and ultimately, the school that you decide to attend!
    @Cristian007 Guess that's how life works. Maybe we can meet up in the near future if it permits. Also, if you need some pointers to buy or sell said crypto, look at the whales (people who own a lot of the crypto) and see their moves. If they buy, buy and vice versa. You can use WalletInvestor too for prediction. Good luck on your admissions progress, judging by your attitude, you're going to go somewhere great!
  • Pansy23Pansy23 Registered User Posts: 34 Junior Member
    Good luck, you have good chances of getting accepted.
This discussion has been closed.