right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Northwestern Class of 2023 Discussion Thread

Replies to: Northwestern Class of 2023 Discussion Thread

• eyun2019eyun2019 18 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 22 Junior Member
    anyone else a prospective performance studies major??
    · Reply · Share
  • OrangeBlossomMomOrangeBlossomMom 128 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 129 Junior Member
    My daughter applied to Weinberg, plans to study physics/astronomy. Their website says "mid December" for ED notification, and I've seen Dec. 15th in the past. So...do we think Friday Dec. 14th this year?!
    · Reply · Share
  • StgmomStgmom 38 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 39 Junior Member
    Hey did they already contact you for an alumni interview? Did you apply 11-1 or did you submit it earlier?
    · Reply · Share
    edited November 2018
    Sorry double posted
    edited November 2018
    · Reply · Share
  • tiger!=vegetariantiger!=vegetarian 43 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    @Stgmom Yeah I submitted my ED application in 10/30. The school contacted through an email a few days later asking me if I want to do an alumni interview. They gave me a link to register the interview. And then three days after I registered, the alumni contacted me and we scheduled the interview at a local Starbucks.
    · Reply · Share
    edited November 2018
    Best of luck @tiger!=vegetarian thanks!!!
    edited November 2018
    · Reply · Share
  • tiger!=vegetariantiger!=vegetarian 43 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    @Stgmom Thanks!!! Good luck to you too!!
    · Reply · Share
  • MuqsithMuqsith 50 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 58 Junior Member
    I was asked to sign up for an interview yesterday (11/5). They said first come first serve so I guess it's preferable to sign up right away.
    · Reply · Share
  • romns116romns116 604 replies32 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 636 Member
    Hello everyone,
    DS applied to SoC for RTVF via QuestBridge RD.

Any other RTVF or QB folks?
    · Reply · Share
  • edgyteen19edgyteen19 9 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 10 New Member
    I applied ED! I know they said decisions will come out mid-December, but does anyone have any idea what exact day that will be?
    · Reply · Share
  • deannajdeannaj 11 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 12 New Member
    @edgyteen19 @KCHWriter My DS went ED (and got accepted) 4 years ago. Don't recall why, but the decision was delayed until 12/16 or 17. Those days were truly agonizing. Previously, we had been told they released ED answers on the last Friday of the term at or after 5 pm Chicago time (to let the disappointments cool off before the phone calls would begin on Monday).
    TLDR: It's hard to know. But just know that wherever you end up, you will be happy if you allow yourself to be!
    · Reply · Share
  • cusnewcusnew 62 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 70 Junior Member
    I'm really nervous
    · Reply · Share
  • alicatherinealicatherine 7 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 7 New Member
    I applied ED for economics!!
    I have an SAT combined of 800 math and 770 r&w, 4.58 gpa weighted (4.0 unweighted)
    + extracurriculars include giving a TEDx Talk, 4 years of soccer, president of two clubs, 2 honor societies, etc.
    I already had my alumni interview... all that's left is to wait ughhh
    · Reply · Share
  • ishmuk7707ishmuk7707 19 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 19 Junior Member
    are decisions coming out on the 15th or on the 14th night like last year? does anyone know
    · Reply · Share
  • cusnewcusnew 62 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 70 Junior Member
    probably 14th
    · Reply · Share