right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. Due to very high demand we will be streaming the event on our Facebook page. Let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions tomorrow (4/1). Share your outcome!
Tulane is rumored to release decisions today (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

What boarding schools are you applying to for Fall 2019?

124»

Replies to: What boarding schools are you applying to for Fall 2019?

• TexasKid2018TexasKid2018 66 replies0 threads Junior Member
    @misslilbookworm Same….I started very late and rushed everything. I wish I would have started researching last year!
    · Reply · Share
  • Sleepless33Sleepless33 15 replies1 threads Junior Member
    My son applied to Andover, Exeter, L’ville, Peddie, George and Hill. I’m freaking out waiting for M9/M10 thinking we should have applied to a few more.
    · Reply · Share
  • harlemgirl121harlemgirl121 72 replies0 threads Junior Member
    @Sleepless33 ..good luck to u. we did Taft, SGS,Loomis,Hill,Hun,Lville,Pennington and Peddie.In 1 hr we will know 2 of these
    · Reply · Share
  • Boarding2019Boarding2019 32 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Final list of schools turned out a little different...Couldn't swing any California applications, parents and I chickened out about being on a different coast. Also, varsity fit dictated the schools as well.

Schools applied to:
    1. SPS
    2. Hotchkiss
    3. Lawrenceville
    4. Deerfield
    5. Taft

Original
    1. SPS
    2. Exeter
    3. Lawrenceville
    4. Taft
    5. Loomis Chaffee