right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Upcoming changes to the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

Jack Kent Cooke Foundations College Scholarship Program 2019

andrea391andrea391 36 replies5 threads Junior Member
Please feel free to use this forum for discussion/inquiry on educating ourselves about this program for Fall 2019 applicants. The semi-finalist notification will be sent out soon (late Jan/early Feb). Finger crossed for all applicants!
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Jack Kent Cooke Foundations College Scholarship Program 2019

• readthetealeavesreadthetealeaves 766 replies14 threads Member
    @ufalumn1997 My kid did not make it further as of today either. Good luck to all
    · Reply · Share
  • LABayouLABayou 7 replies0 threads New Member
    My daughter is a semi finalist. Does anyone know what the next step is? I am assuming they will request financial information.
    · Reply · Share
  • milgymfammilgymfam 975 replies16 threads Member
    The winners were announced today.
    · Reply · Share
  • milgymfammilgymfam 975 replies16 threads Member
    They accepted 106 applicants from a pool of over 5500, for a total acceptance rate under 2%!
    · Reply · Share
  • CourtneyThurstonCourtneyThurston 1376 replies14 threads Senior Member
    It's actually even lower, as a large portion (usually around half) of that class were previously Young Scholars. The acceptance rate for new applicants is extraordinarily low.
    · Reply · Share
  • nomorecoll96nomorecoll96 54 replies4 threads Junior Member
    Can someone here shed light on whether you are supposed to submit a copy of your unofficial or official test score to them? There is not place to upload an official test score in the Common App and you can't ask ACT to send them a score because they don't have a college code. Also, any tips for the 2019-20 application would be much appreciated.
    · Reply · Share