right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

UPENN DSW Acceptance email notification2019

13»

Replies to: UPENN DSW Acceptance email notification2019

• divineblessings77divineblessings77 20 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 22 Junior Member
    Ksmrsr, no it wasn't the coordinator. It was an email from admissions, a separate email.
    · Reply · Share
  • jerseysocialworkjerseysocialwork 20 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 21 Junior Member
    My contact regarding wait list was also a separate email from admissions.
    · Reply · Share
  • ksmrsrksmrsr 13 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 13 New Member
    I am officially waitlisted as well.
    · Reply · Share
  • divineblessings77divineblessings77 20 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 22 Junior Member
    Congratulations 🎉, ksmrsr. I hope you guys get in.
    · Reply · Share
  • jerseysocialworkjerseysocialwork 20 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 21 Junior Member
    edited April 17
    Thanks - it's beyond my control at this point and I have no idea about the waiting list for this particular program. I do know from what has been published in past, a high % of those initially offered admissions do accept.
    edited April 17
    · Reply · Share
    Well, I hope the waiting game ends soon and ends well for you guys.☺️
    · Reply · Share
    Well, I hope the waiting game ends soon and ends well for you guys.☺️
    · Reply · Share
    edited April 19
    ksmrsr good luck, I can keep you posted
    I hope we both hear affirmative news
    it's such a good program
    i know nothing about wait list or process aside from what was in my email and a May 1 date
    edited April 19
    · Reply · Share
    I will keep you posted as well! Hopefully we will hear good news soon!
    · Reply · Share
    ksmrse - I assume no news yet on your part
    I received my waitlist email on 4/15 and was told sometime over the next two weeks so hopefully we will hear soon

Anyone on here have insight on deadlines for those accepted, numbers, etc.
    · Reply · Share
    I haven’t heard anything either! They said we will know by May 1st. I assume we will hear on that day if they were a little behind on admissions.

I would love to know information on deadlines for accepted students too if anyone knows anything!
    · Reply · Share
    Zonumh
    may I ask what the deadline was for those who were accepted to notify UPENN
    Thank you
    · Reply · Share
  • zonumhzonumh 10 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi Jerseysw,
    My wife's acceptance letter was dated April 15th and she had 14 days to inform upenn of her enrollment decision, she has accepted! I believe you should hear back from them sometime next week as tomorrow will be 14 days!
    Good luck.
    · Reply · Share
    Thank you. I suspected it was approximately two weeks from the 15th so I definitely may here this week.
    Thanks again.
    · Reply · Share
    Jersey, did you letter also say you’ll be informed of a decision by May 1st? I hope that the waiting game ends today either way.
    · Reply · Share
    I did, and earlier today I received an email stating no offers made from waiting list but to inform them if I wanted to remain on list. If there is a decline or deferral during Summer, they will go to the waiting list. I am remaining on list.
    · Reply · Share
    I also got the same email. It sounds to me like everyone who got an offer accepted.
    · Reply · Share
    Ksmrsr, any news? I figured I would follow. Honestly I do not expect to hear any updates until mid to end of July but figured I would ask.
    · Reply · Share