right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

UW Class of 2023 Waitlist

BerrymaqBerrymaq 58 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
So I looked around and I haven’t found any discussions the UW waitlist for the class of 2023. While the past 2 years haven’t seen any waitlist acceptances, are you guys still hopeful for this year?
62 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: UW Class of 2023 Waitlist

• BerrymaqBerrymaq 58 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Well now I'm starting to feel a little bit better about it since nobody is replying. Makes me hopeful that I was the only one on the waitlist so if they start accepting waitlists then I'ma be their first choice 😎
    · Reply · Share
  • aaronwwhaaronwwh 7 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    lol, u r not alone buddy
    · Reply · Share
    Dang
    · Reply · Share
  • moonpieberriesmoonpieberries 9 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
    I read around the forum and was informed that if you were accepted, you'd be able to pay the enrollment deposit in the link posted below.

I logged into my UW portal and clicked on this link and it said I was offered admission and that I can pay my $310 enrollment deposit. Does this appear for anyone else? Or is it just me?

https://sdb.admin.uw.edu/enroll/uwnetid/

· Reply · Share
    edited May 13
    Although I am able to pay the deposit in the link provided above, my application status page still says that a final decision has not been made on my application.
    edited May 13
    · Reply · Share
    I wouldn’t trust that link if I were you, sounds pretty fishy
    · Reply · Share
    I just got an email saying there had been an update to my application status but I dont see anything on MyUW D:
    · Reply · Share
    Me too man, hope we both get in.
    · Reply · Share
  • puppyloveluckycharmspuppyloveluckycharms 7 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    Same, mine says change in decision
    · Reply · Share
  • hopefulll28hopefulll28 6 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    Same for me. The only change I can tell is that it no longer says my original decision that I can go on the waitlist and now says I am awaiting a decision again.
    · Reply · Share
  • puppyloveluckycharmspuppyloveluckycharms 7 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    has your financial aid updated? mine says i haven't been awarded anything
    · Reply · Share
    Nope nothing :/ Maybe they were just updating everyone on the waitlist and trying to give us all heart attacks :/
    · Reply · Share
    is everyone able to sign up to pay the deposit? so that's just something anybody can do regardless of admission?
    · Reply · Share
    Yeah I think everyone can do that
    · Reply · Share
    Also someone posted that before decisions were put out and I could still pay
    · Reply · Share
    does it say you guys are eligible to register for the fall quarter?
    · Reply · Share
    " The Intended Major service is intended for current University of Washington students. According to our records, you are not a UW student. (There is no Student Number associated with your UW NetID.)" that's what comes up so I don't think I got in
    · Reply · Share
    How'd you get to that message?
    · Reply · Share
    I clicked on registration then tried to change my major
    · Reply · Share
    I have an unofficial transcript that was made today apparently, check that
    · Reply · Share