right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Clark Kerr Triple

coxswain23coxswain23 12 replies3 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
My roommate and I were assigned a triple in Clark Kerr. Looking at the layout, the triple consists of a lofted bed and a bunk bed. Are we allowed to debunk/loft the beds? Is the Clark Kerr triple big enough for three single beds?
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Clark Kerr Triple

• ProfessorPlum168ProfessorPlum168 3987 replies86 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    The rooms are probably big enough, but it seems to me like it would be a waste of valuable space. Unless two or more of you had a fear of heights or something like that.
    · Reply · Share
  • ucbalumnusucbalumnus 77781 replies678 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Some rooms are big enough, but others may not be. The biggest rooms are on upper floors of some buildings.
    · Reply · Share
  • SGatesSGates 18 replies20 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    If you got a premium triple, then all the beds are singles. If not I heard some of the regular triples have singles as well, it’s just the rooms in the corner have bunked ones
    · Reply · Share
  • Walter924Walter924 191 replies4 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    YAY!
    Okay, let's see.
    Bdg 12: No bunks or lofts.
    Bdg 8: I think bunks.
    Bdg 4: Bunks/lofts probably aren't needed. I've seen one room where they weren't bunked and one room where they were permanently bunked.
    I'm not sure about Bdg 3 and 7.
    They're generally all big enough to not bunk beds, the question is whether or not you can. If you feel like reposting when you get your building assignment, I can do some deeper digging to figure out the bunking situation.
    · Reply · Share