right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Our Fresh New Look Is Here

CCadmin_SorinCCadmin_Sorin 2319 replies213 postsCommunity Manager Community Manager
We’ve been working hard to bring you a fresh new look in forum discussions! We’ve also improved the mobile experience, now offering consistency across desktop, mobile and tablet formats.

You can walk through the major highlights here, which includes screenshots to help you visualize the changes.

At a glance, you’ll find:
- A cleaner interface that places information where you need it.
- On the Forums landing page, you can browse featured threads at a glance. We’ve added a Highlights block which includes frequently-used links that carries over from page to page.
- Also on the Forums landing page, new navigation of discussion topics allows for quick access to the site’s top forums.
- Finding the topic you’re interested in is easier with a cleaner layout of the category pages. You’ll also see sub-level categories via an expanded breakout list.
- New leaderboards showcase our most active users.
- Mobile now displays more links to all areas on College Confidential, giving you quick access to our extensive article library as well as a more consistent experience no matter which device you use to view the site.
1679 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Our Fresh New Look Is Here

• happy1happy1 22651 replies2223 postsVerified Member Senior Member
    edited June 25
    I don't mind the layout so much (although I do prefer the old one with less white space and more threads/page shown). But IMO the huge problem with this format update is that new pages are taking incredibly long to load (not sure if the video ad is part of the problem) that it is frustrating slow to use. Admittedly I don't have the newest computer, but the upload speed is fine for work and for every other application I have.
    edited June 25
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity