right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Problems with CB site not progressing to registration

Mom2aphysicsgeekMom2aphysicsgeek 4480 replies56 postsRegistered User Senior Member
My dd is trying to register for the SAT but every time she clicks on the register link it does nothing at all. She can get all of the other links to work, just not that one. Anyone else having issues?
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Problems with CB site not progressing to registration

• NASA2014NASA2014 2331 replies128 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    Probably because a lot of high school students are seeing their AP scores. Wait a bit later then try again
    · Reply · Share
  • RichInPittRichInPitt 673 replies8 postsRegistered User Member
    I was able to get to the start of the registration process for the August exam and through the first couple of Personal Info screens before quitting.

If there's still a problem, maybe try another browser/computer/network, clear your cache/cookies/etc - normal computer troubleshooting stuff.

AP scores were made available today. Could be an issue, though I would have thought it would have died down by the evening.
    · Reply · Share
  • Mom2aphysicsgeekMom2aphysicsgeek 4480 replies56 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    @RichInPitt Thanks for the different browser suggestion. Chrome would never progress past the one page. She changed to a different browser and is now registered.
    · Reply · Share