right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• momofsenior1momofsenior1 6981 replies49 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Please rain. Please rain!
    · Reply · Share
  • VaBluebirdVaBluebird 3261 replies227 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    LOL, honestly. I will never be forgiven for that.
    · Reply · Share
  • momofsenior1momofsenior1 6981 replies49 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    How many of the same AP question can there be!?! Is it so hard to navigate this site to see if a question has already been asked, or are posters being obtuse?
    · Reply · Share
  • MomofJandLMomofJandL 1603 replies31 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Parking tickets? Really? That's all you've got?
    · Reply · Share
  • Youdon'tsayYoudon'tsay 19165 replies457 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I'm so glad that you've been calling me recently during your morning walk. To think you've been walking every morning for the two years you've had this job and it just occurred to you last week that it would be a convenient time to call. And you're leaving this job in two weeks. lol
    · Reply · Share
  • FlyMeToTheMoonFlyMeToTheMoon 2977 replies45 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I’m happy she’s pregnant. Truly I am. But why am I suspicious that when she went on National TV in April to tearfully talk about her difficulties becoming pregnant with her second child, she was actually already pregnant and “didn’t know it”? And all morning today, on national Tv, she’s talking about the journey that everyone went on with her. I want to believe her, but....

She and her show sure are getting a lot of publicity.
    · Reply · Share