right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• stradmomstradmom 5010 replies50 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    No, I'm not going to turn off my adblocker to see your reposted video.
    · Reply · Share
  • VeryHappyVeryHappy 18479 replies324 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I hope you're OK. This is a biggie. And I'd really rather not cancel our dinner party tonight.
    · Reply · Share
  • HoggirlHoggirl 1682 replies196 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Quit procrastinating! No one likes to talk about these things, but delaying the inevitable conversation is to helping the situation.
    · Reply · Share
  • HImomHImom 34198 replies391 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Well dang! The company is indeed stopping having the product my doctors in three states have ordered as medically necessary for me! I'm very unhappy and not sure what to do next. :( I am in conversation with a national ombudsman as well as my insurer and have emailed my doctors in three states. This follows a national trend of discontinuing this vital product! The driver warned me of this when I saw him on Wednesday and sure enough I got a formal letter about this today.
    · Reply · Share
  • jym626jym626 55313 replies2877 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    So gym people- thank you for wiping the equipment after you sweat all over it, but it would be nice if you also wiped the pools of sweat you leave on the floor. Yuk.
    · Reply · Share
  • stradmomstradmom 5010 replies50 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Please please find a place to live by August 1.

Also, I am appalled by my typo in a post.
    · Reply · Share
  • BunsenBurnerBunsenBurner 38725 replies467 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Don't be surprised if some of your employees quit in the next week. Think with your head and not your butt before hitting the "send" button. Not your lawyer and don't even pretend to be one, just speaking from personal experience - it feels really good to say "I quit" to an a-hole boss.
    · Reply · Share