right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

Replies to: Say it here cause you can't say it directly- the get it off your chest thread

• skieuropeskieurope 38927 replies6879 threadsSuper Moderator Super Moderator
    edited September 7
    MODERATOR'S NOTE:
    All variations of "Yay!! College X vs, U of Y today" have been deleted as responses to the above post. Feel free to create a separate thread to root for your favorite college (or professional) football team, but those posts don't belong here.
    edited September 7
    · Reply · Share
  • atomomatomom 4654 replies41 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I don't understand why you are so passive about this process. Ask for the information you need to make the decision! Stop waiting around for others to come to you. Yes, it is unusual that both parties are not communicating, but you need to take charge of your life by communicating with them.
    · Reply · Share
  • jym626jym626 55364 replies2880 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited September 8
    Those helicopter blades sure are whirring loudly. Rationalization is rationalization, no matter how it is spun.
    edited September 8
    · Reply · Share
  • MarilynMarilyn 3696 replies124 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I'm not as good at playing it by ear as you; need to plan meals more than you do. Sorry I'd given up on the plans while you were still "considering".
    · Reply · Share
  • happymomof1happymomof1 29616 replies173 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Note to self: Find out the topic of next year's staff PD before you register for it. That splitting headache during the breakout session was entirely gone by the time you had driven a mile away, and ibuprofen simply does not work that fast.
    · Reply · Share
  • BunsenBurnerBunsenBurner 38754 replies467 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I seriously dislike these "Ballard boxes." Good god they are ugly.
    · Reply · Share