right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

WashU Merit Scholarships

Z131313Z131313 4 replies6 threads New Member
I was just admitted to WashU class of 2024, but have not received any financial aid in my portal. Does this mean I don't get any, or have they not come out yet? I didn't fill out the FAFSA and apply for need-based aid in December, hoping I would get merit-based aid. Because I don't see anything about it in my portal, does that mean I don't receive any?
If so, should I email my area's counselor to ask if I can receive aid at this time?
edited June 25
2 replies
Post edited by CCEdit_Suraj on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: WashU Merit Scholarships

• MankapMankap 2 replies0 threads New Member
    same here..I got into washu after being waitlisted.
    so info provided on merit based aid.
    any else knows?
    · Reply · Share
  • nigoloraputyanannigoloraputyanan 13 replies0 threads New Member
    I got off as well, my admissions counselor said there is no merit-based aid for those admitted off of the waitlist, only financial aid.
    · Reply · Share