right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

India Class of 2025 - Elite US Universities undergrad admissions

Quark62Quark62 13 replies1 threads New Member
I know this thread is a bit early but I think this could help all of us know more.
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: India Class of 2025 - Elite US Universities undergrad admissions

• NopejamNopejam 21 replies6 threads Junior Member
    Hey i am a upenn aspirant
    · Reply · Share
  • ivynuggetivynugget 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Hi! Ivy aspirant here. You're right. I personally need to do and know alot to be more than just an aspirant haha.
    · Reply · Share
  • Quark62Quark62 13 replies1 threads New Member
    Well... The thing I've gathered so far is that once your test scores and academics cross a certain threshold, it's really the ECs that matter... ISEF/Intl Olympiads etc. used to be the benchmarks earlier but this year these won't happen probably.
    · Reply · Share
  • SpunkvSpunkv 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Hi ! I’m a gap year student
    · Reply · Share
  • Rostro01Rostro01 6 replies0 threads New Member
    Hey Spunkv, I'm also planning to take a gap year since I didn't apply to any colleges this year. Do you think being a gap year student will negatively affect our application?
    · Reply · Share