right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have identified a log in issue that is preventing some members from accessing the site. The support team is diligently working on resolving it. We hope to have an update soon. Read more here. Thanks for your understanding!

What do you do on your free time in college?

Bridgette_19Bridgette_19 43 replies11 threads Junior Member
I have been wondering what will I be able to do for free time in a BIG CITY- SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS!!? I only have been living in a little town and I don't know anybody from there. I know that I will be able to meet people, but just knowing a little will make me feel better. I guess I'm just nervous, scared- the hell, I'm just freaked out.
edited February 2005
2 replies
Post edited by Bridgette_19 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What do you do on your free time in college?

• deltaGdeltaG 105 replies29 threads Junior Member
    I am only a junior in high school so I don't know much about being all alone in a new place, but I have moved around alot and I have learned that what you need to do is sit down, close your eyes, think I have been here all my life, and then go outside and start meeting people and doing things you would have back home. I know this might sound stupid and I may even loose my typing rights, but if people start thinking wierd of you then you probably wouldn't have liked them in the first place.
    · Reply · Share
  • Bridgette_19Bridgette_19 43 replies11 threads Junior Member
    Good point, Thanx!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity