Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Vassar v.s. Macalester

2»

Replies to: Vassar v.s. Macalester

• OniLawlietOniLawliet Registered User Posts: 881 Member
    I have seen Vassar, not Macalester, but graduates from my school are currently attending Mac, so I get alot of info from that.

And don't worry. I have safeties lined up. Admissions percentages aren't intimidating to me. If I'm rejected, I'll be dissappointed, but I'm sure I'll wind up at a fine school in the end.
    bump 10char
  • lahayelambchoplahayelambchop Registered User Posts: 61 Junior Member
    Minnesota is not fun. I live there.
  • jym626jym626 Registered User Posts: 56,594 Senior Member
    Warning- biased viewpoint here (Vassar grad). The campus is spectacularly beautiful this time of year. The drive or trainride to NYC is not bad, and you can just as easily head to Boston if you prefer. If you take Art History classes, you'll be heading to the Big Apple for sure. I am a skiier--we headed to Canada one winter break to get in soem great skiing. Plenty of closer places to go as well.

The students are laid back, and the faculty very open and inviting. Couldnt ask for a better experience!
    bump 10char
2»
This discussion has been closed.