Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

How to study for APUSH midterms when you've forgotten everything.

KeshiraKeshira Registered User Posts: 1,148 Senior Member
edited January 2009 in AP Tests Preparation
The test will be 2/3 Multiple Choice and an essay chosen from ~20 possible prompts that I already know and have taken some notes on.

It's on the first 19 chapters of the book. I have a packet of key terms, notes, and...the book. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the scope of it all. My long term memory is pretty bad so I can't say I remember a lot of this stuff at this point.

If anyone has some guidelines on how to study? The test is next week. I don't even know if I'd have enough time to make an outline for each possible essay prompt and make a study guide of the key terms but that's what I'm thinking of doing. Any other ideas/approaches? Some way to target the most important stuff in a short amount of time?
Post edited by Keshira on

Replies to: How to study for APUSH midterms when you've forgotten everything.

• lolilaughedlolilaughed Registered User Posts: 1,130 Senior Member
    For APUSH midterms, I usually just read the AMSCO prep books pretty thoroughly which should cover most of the facts without the excessive details. Maybe course-notes can also help you too
This discussion has been closed.