right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Checking Status of Application

Adria0Adria0 98 replies50 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 148 Junior Member
edited March 2009 in Georgetown University
How do you check the status of the application? Can anyone please help?
edited March 2009
9 replies
Post edited by Adria0 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Checking Status of Application

• limetimelimetime 713 replies30 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 743 Member
    Yea, I had a question about this too. :/
    · Reply · Share
  • bigglesworthbigglesworth 67 replies21 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
    There is no way to check your status for gtown...they're a bit behind the times...sorry.
    · Reply · Share
  • pswibpswib 310 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 318 Member
    They should contact you if anything is missing from your file.
    · Reply · Share
  • LaVieEnChocolatLaVieEnChocolat 747 replies80 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 827 Member
    how can my D knows if her councelor sent the mid-year report ? we know that Brown and Columbia didn't received the report, but what about Georgetown???
    · Reply · Share
  • pswibpswib 310 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 318 Member
    You could call I guess. Otherwise, it is impossible to check. Also, they're not good about responding to emails containing application questions.
    · Reply · Share
  • jiessjiess 117 replies9 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 126 Junior Member
    ^ I agree. I applied to Georgetown College, and received an acknowledgment email that said "thank you for applying to the Walsh School of Foreign Service". I promptly, and desperately email back (for goodness' sakes PLEASE DON'T THROW OUT MY APP because it LOOKS like I wrote the wrong supp essay), and never got a response.

....... I'm still really scared. hahahahaha
    · Reply · Share
  • ilovetosleep2005ilovetosleep2005 12 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 13 New Member
    Yeah, I'm really scared too T_T I really hate waiting for colleges to say if they're accepting you or not T_T
    · Reply · Share
  • squaregirlsquaregirl 689 replies16 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 705 Member
    Yup. They kept e-mailing me as a "Mr." which I corrected them about. Never got a response. Oh dear. :\
    · Reply · Share
  • dzleprechaundzleprechaun 822 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 825 Member
    Squaregirl, send an e-mail to [email protected] - you will get an automated response, but the changes you request should be made relatively quickly.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity