My son is getting phone calls from coaches finally after all hard works.
So question is : Does he need to commit the coach before 4/01? He is applying RD. We feel financial aid package should be part of equation to decide which school to go next year.
If my son is holding the decision until 4/1, Does that mean all slots could have been taken and no more walk on the team any more for D3 if we wait that long?
Post edited by soccer92boy on