Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Roommate Potential

tylerk1518tylerk1518 Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
EDIT: This thread shouldn't startle anyone. Housing applications don't open until March. I'm just trying to get a huge advantage on this housing.

Hey guys! I'm Tyler! I was admitted to Drexel University under their 5 year 3 co-op biological sciences major. I'm interested in applying for housing early because I want a suite-style dorm and those are filled first! Here are some stats about me. If you feel like we'd be a good match, contact me! I'd like to choose my roommates rather than be placed with random people.

P.S. I'm looking to fill a suite, so we need 4-6 people. (Rooms of 2-3). Of course my roommates will have to be male, but anyone can borrow this template I made to seek basic information from other students!

Name: Tyler King
Co-op Program: 5 year (3 co-op)
Major: Biological Sciences
Extracurricular Activities: Dance, Cheer, Vocal, Student Gov., Volunteering
Other Interests: French
Preferred Dorm Building: Van Rensselaer or North Hall
Myles-Briggs Personality: ENFP/ENFJ (I'm 50/50)
(Take the test here: Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory)
Pet-Peeves: DRAMA
Cleanliness: No dirt, but my desk is always a mess
Early Riser or Night Owl: Night Owl!
Comfortable Temperature: Anything! I'm not picky. I tend to like it cool.
How much TV do you watch: I watch a lot of Netflix, but hey, who doesn't?
Loud/Quiet: Loud, but quiet when I need to be
Liberal/Conservative: I don't think it matters. I'm open-minded!
Favorite Chores: Dishes, Laundry, etc.
Talk about feelings or keep it in: I always need someone to listen!
Allergies: None
Introvert/Extrovert: Extrovert- PARTAYYYYYY!

Again, this is basic information to gauge interest. If anything else becomes important, let me know. Also, if we begin to become closer, we can exchange more convenient contact information.

Replies to: Roommate Potential

• OnWithTheRiotDUOnWithTheRiotDU Registered User Posts: 90 Junior Member
    Hey Tyler,
    Just to let you know, North Hall is only for upperclassmen. If you plan to live in Suite-Style, your options as freshman are Race and Van-R. Also, there is probably a facebook group titled "Drexel Accepted Freshman 2014" that has tons of post like yours. I'd look into that.

Good luck,
    Sam
This discussion has been closed.