Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
atlantizatlantiz Registered User Posts: 426 Member
edited October 2005 in Duke University
i got composite 30, is that good enough with 3.6 u/w in terms of stats? my satI is 2050.not as hot i guess..just wondering if im in range and how high for competativeness with these scores. SAme question goes for brown,upenn, carnegie mellon ,northwestern, cornell. (ignore the ECs, essay, rec for now) i just want a feel for scores
Post edited by atlantiz on

Replies to: ACT range

• loveduke22loveduke22 Registered User Posts: 1,284 Senior Member
    Yay! An ACT person! The ACT is my specialty!

Anyway, are you thinking Trinity or Pratt, because with numbers there's a difference. The average for Trinity c/o 09 was 29-34, and Pratt 31-34. So you're in the range, but lower in the range. If you have some awesome EC's/most difficult course selection...pretty much everything else I'd say it can be done, although I would give it another try and see if you can bump it up.

I personally got a 32 and was deferred early, with weak EC's and a 3.8 u/w, so you never know.
  • sr6622sr6622 Registered User Posts: 3,123 Senior Member
    People in my school usually had 32-34.....
  • atlantizatlantiz Registered User Posts: 426 Member
    im not applying to pratt eng, i think id get owned thre..hahaha ok so i guess i should give it another shot. anyone know ranges for the other schools i mentioned above (brown,upenn, carnegie mellon ,northwestern, cornell. (ignore the ECs, essay, rec for now) i just want a feel for scores
This discussion has been closed.