I'm way too nervous... Can someone chance me please?
Asian, intended major is Economics.
GPA: All A's throughout high school, 2 APs sophomore year, 4 APs junior year, and now 5 APs senior year.
New SAT: 1540/1600 (24/24 essay)
ACT: 34 with 36 essay, 35 if superscored
SAT II: 800 Math 2, 780 Korean, 720 US History
- ASB (Freshmen Class Rep, Sophomore Class President, Junior Class President, now ASB President)
- District 9 Youth Commissioner of San Jose (Works closely with city council)
- Liberty in North Korea (Club founder and president)
- Varsity Volleyball (Few, small awards)
- Korean Community Service Organization (just various things)
- Drummer/Guitarist for Church Band
- Junior Statesmen of America Club (Politics and debate)
- Blue Crew Leader (Student Section Leader)
- Work Experience: Mathnasium Instructor
- Internship: Salesman for a solar company
Common App: 9/10?
Why Duke?: 8/10
They should be pretty good... I'm pretty close with the counselor too.