right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Duke RD Class of 2024

Replies to: Duke RD Class of 2024

• Papa1977Papa1977 46 replies1 threads Junior Member
    8 forms downloaded. Looks like everyone has had this happened, so it seems like it means nothing.
    · Reply · Share
  • jp1115jp1115 14 replies0 threads Junior Member
    13 forms downloaded
    · Reply · Share
  • DrSenioritisDrSenioritis 193 replies4 threads Junior Member
    What do you guys mean by downloaded? Do you mean how many forms are listed with check marks?
    · Reply · Share
  • egellocnoosegellocnoos 41 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Where is everyone seeing this? My main page says my app is being evaluated. I can't see any forms. On the FA page, it shows FAFSA and CSS were received. So worried :(
    · Reply · Share
  • jp1115jp1115 14 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Showing on FA page along with FAFSA and CSS
    · Reply · Share
  • egellocnoosegellocnoos 41 replies0 threads Junior Member
    edited February 29
    @jp1115 Thanks for letting me know.

My FA page has no update since last week of Jan. Only says FAFSA and CSS were received. I called the FA office last week to see if anything was missing and the person I spoke to said they have everything.
    On iDoc, it doesn't show that Duke has requested anything.

Seeing that so many have had updates recently, I feel it's not looking good for me.
    edited February 29
    · Reply · Share
  • Ultra39w85Ultra39w85 167 replies8 threads Junior Member
    Both my friend and I applied before the Duke Priority Deadline (Dec 20th) for an interview..he received one but I didnt..does that mean anything
    · Reply · Share
  • Ultra39w85Ultra39w85 167 replies8 threads Junior Member
    Also, does the updating of the IDOC mean anything..is anyone else's application checklist not showing up on the portal?
    · Reply · Share
  • wkknc5wkknc5 49 replies4 threads Junior Member
    @Ultra39w85 getting an interview or not does not affect you negatively nor does it "mean" anything. It really comes down to alumni availability and scheduling. Duke is very clear on it not hurting you if you don't have an interview. A disappearing checklist doesn't mean anything either. It's pretty typical on all college portals as they get closer to releasing decisions. Can't guess one way or the other. Good luck!
    · Reply · Share
    someone on reddit posted abt getting a likely letter just now, i checked and didn’t get anything, not surprised at all lol, but go check ur emails
    · Reply · Share
  • jdhfhabcdefjdhfhabcdef 38 replies0 threads Junior Member
    no likely here
    · Reply · Share
  • wkknc5wkknc5 49 replies4 threads Junior Member
    @DrSenioritis where do you see that on Reddit? I haven't seen anything. Nothing here though!
    · Reply · Share
  • Papa1977Papa1977 46 replies1 threads Junior Member
    edited March 3
    Financial Aid document list on Duke Portal shows that they were downloaded again yesterday. Here's to hoping it means the app passed another round.
    edited March 3
    · Reply · Share
  • OH2020MOMOH2020MOM 86 replies1 threads Junior Member
    edited March 3
    It looks like my daughter's Financial Aid docs were re-downloaded yesterday (3/2), also. Trying not to read anything into all of this, but it's hard:) All of this waiting makes your mind go to some crazy places!
    edited March 3
    · Reply · Share
  • throwaway0324throwaway0324 114 replies3 threads Junior Member
    my fin aid docs were not redownloaded and im 99% sure im getting rejected from duke so... maybe they mean something?
    · Reply · Share
    @papa1977 and @OH2020MOM where do you see that they were downloaded????? All I see is a big list of documents with check marks next to them in my portal, nothing about them being "downloaded."
    · Reply · Share
  • OH2020MOMOH2020MOM 86 replies1 threads Junior Member
    @papa1977 and @OH2020MOM where do you see that they were downloaded????? All I see is a big list of documents with check marks next to them in my portal, nothing about them being "downloaded."

It just shows a new date next to most of them of 3/2.
    · Reply · Share
    oh, most of mine show 2/27.... do you think this means anything?
    · Reply · Share
  • paigezzpaigezz 43 replies1 threads Junior Member
    I have two received documents and one waived one (?), and mine show 12/27, am I screwed? Btw I had an interview in late January. Also, my name is at the bottom of the alphabet, so maybe they didn’t get to mine yet??
    · Reply · Share
    financial aid is always separate from admissions, maybe the reason our forms keep getting "re-downloaded" is that they haven't finished our offer yet, or our offers are harder to make based off of our given forms
    · Reply · Share