right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

When do you find out if you've been accepted into the Engineering Program at ECU?

jml571jml571 9 replies1 threads New Member
Already been accepted to ECU bu engineering requires a separate application--does anyone know when you find out if you've been accepted to engineering?
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: When do you find out if you've been accepted into the Engineering Program at ECU?

• jml571jml571 9 replies1 threads New Member
    If anyone is wanting to know--my son found out last night via email that he was accepted! He loved ECU, so I'm so happy for him.

Good luck to everyone out there--I hope you find your place!
    · Reply · Share
  • ljasnauljasnau 70 replies5 threads Junior Member
    Congrats to your son!
    · Reply · Share
  • jfsfaf3jfsfaf3 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Jm 1571,
    I hope you are doing well. Congrats to your son. my son was accepted there for engineering. I wondered if you have any insight into the engineering program there? I am trying to find out about it and came across your comments.
    thanks
    · Reply · Share