right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have identified a log in issue that is preventing some members from accessing the site. The support team is diligently working on resolving it. We hope to have an update soon. Read more here. Thanks for your understanding!

Fall auditions

Georgia30720Georgia30720 210 replies20 threads Junior Member
edited July 2008 in Elon University MT
My S said some of the new freshman class have posted on Facebook about fall auditions. They are wanting to know if they should have some things prepared in advance. Since he hasn't worked on any monologue material since his auditions this past year, he would also like to know if he needs to get something together.
edited July 2008
4 replies
Post edited by Georgia30720 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Fall auditions

• EricsmomEricsmom 1220 replies4 threads Senior Member
    I think he will receive a good e-mail with communication about these things from the faculty in the near future. In the meantime, hopefully he can ask his assigned MT mentor, or he can try asking my son by Facebook. Not sure, though, how much time the kids doing summerstock theatre have for Facebook, but he should try.
    · Reply · Share
  • PneumyPneumy 16 replies0 threads New Member
    The new calendar for performing arts is not up yet,but if you look at last year,auditions start the first week of classes.
    · Reply · Share
  • Georgia30720Georgia30720 210 replies20 threads Junior Member
    Thanks. My son got an email today, after he let someone know he hadn't heard anything. I think maybe they had the wrong email account. All his college stuff uses his first name, but he goes by his middle name, so it can be a little confusing.
    · Reply · Share
  • MotherBearMotherBear 25 replies0 threads New Member
    My D just got that e-mail today as well.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity