Hey everyone! Just wondering what my chances for admission as a first-year applicant are! I'll try to make this as quick and to the point as possible:
- Junior, female, white, OOS
- 4.0 GPA uneighted, 4.6 GPA weighted (prob gonna go up b/c of the APs I took this yr)
- 1880 SAT (only took it once so far, taking it again in June along w/ subject tests in May)
- Haven't gotten ACT scores back yet!
- Leadership: President of forensics and debate club, editor-in-chief of yearbook, business manager/marketing director of newspaper
- ECs: School newspaper 3 yrs, yearbook 3 yrs, Forensics and debate 2 yrs, NHS 2 yrs, Science NHS 2 yrs, Math NHS 2 yrs, Quill & Scroll Intl. Honorary Society 2 yrs, Model UN 1 yr, Open Studio 1 yr, Junior Exec Board 1 yr, Journalism Club 1 yr
- Had a job last summer at a pool, when season ended got a new job at locally owned small business doing customer service/retail (just quit), will have same job as last summer starting in May
- Will graduate with six or seven APs, four of the same foreign language, and all honors/AP core classes (along with various electives)
That's pretty much covering all the bases, please lemme know what you guys think about my chances! Thanks!